Thursday 17 October 2013

Andrew Met Who?! (Boys Behind the Blog)

I love having Andrew's voice on my blog but I've missed a couple of these link-ups. I'm happy I get to participate in this one!


So, let's ask Andrew some questions! With commentary from me!

1. Describe yourself in five words.

Andrew: Confident, risk taker, empathetic, ambitious and competent.

Me: Empathetic? Really?

Andrew: Just not with you. Fine. Courageous.

2. What is your biggest fear?

Andrew: Getting caught.

Me: Getting caught with what...?

Andrew: Anything that gets me into trouble.

He then changed it to "getting into an accident."

3. What is your favourite candy?

Andrew: Gummy bears.

We had gummy bears last night. He ate one. I ate the rest.

Me: I'm going to say Hershey's Cookies and Creme chocolate.

Andrew: You might as well answer all of my questions baby. You know me too well.

4. What was the best Halloween costume you ever wore?

Andrew: Looking like the nasty farmer with the nasty face (I had the mask that looked like it) from Harold and Kumar.

Me: I have no idea what you're talking about.. but okay. 

5. Who is your favourite football team?

Andrew: It's between Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys. It's hard. Patriots are good. 

He then starts trailing off...

I think the last question is geared more towards American's as football isn't as big here in Canada as it is there.

(As I'm writing that, Andrew calls me and says, "Wait, you can say Miami Dolphins! Remember when I met the owner?" I don't remember. Dang. I guess that's a story for another day.)

Thanks for playing, Andrew!


Mal Smiles

14 comments:

  1. haha, hilarious!!! I love your commentary ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, this is too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a GREAT idea.. I could soooo have some fun with this. I'll have to link up next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i love the dialogue! this is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I love this. I might have to join in! Love the commentary...you should just record it instead! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I love your response to his answers. Stopping by from the linkup! Hope you're having a fabulous day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha I love the dialogue between you two! So cute!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Getting caught" What was he thinking when he answered that?!? I do know exactly what he's talking about when he says the farmer's face in Harold and Kumar. That man's face is VILE. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I love this!! Andrew, I love gummy bears too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha. I love your comments to his answers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww! Your guy seems so sweet!

    FYI - giveaway at my blog
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha this is too funny, love your commentary!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for making me smile!