Thursday 25 July 2013

Julep Maven Box: July 2013 Classic with a Twist

What is Julep?

Julep is a monthly glam box subscription, with a focus on nail polish.

Each month you receive at least two full sized bottles of nail polish, one full-size product of something else (or a third polish) and an extra "gift" (usually a sample of something).

What makes Julep stand out?

Julep gives you choices. You know ahead of time which box you're receiving. If you don't like the box, you can choose a different one or opt of that month altogether.

How much is it?

$19.99 with free shipping to Canada and the US. You receive at least $40 worth of products.

(You can sign up with my referral code here.)

What did I get this month?



In my Classic with a Twist July box I received two full size nail polishes, a dry body oil and a sample of facial blotting papers.

Show me the polish!

 Colour: Cassie
Thoughts: This colour is perfect for me! I love it!

Colour: Alaina
Thoughts: I apologise for the picture quality.
It's a grey colour. Very neutral.

What else did I get?

What it is: Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil
Thoughts: Essentially this replaces the need for body lotion. Since I often forget to apply lotion, this works well for me. It's easy to apply (just use a couple sprays and rub it in) and it smells good too!

What it is: Green Tea Facial Blotting Papers
Thoughts: I love that this is small enough to fit in my purse. Great for when you're on the go!

Although I liked this box, I plan to skip next months. It's a bit pricey for my budget, at the moment, and their preview didn't really spark my interest. Maybe I'll try again in September!

Want your own?

Click here to sign up!

6 comments:

  1. I love the color of the Cassie Nail Polish! It is the perfect neutral shade! It is kind of crazy how expensive these boxes do get :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that nude polish! I lost mine and haven't been able to find a good replacement color since. Does the polish last long?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually went shopping for grey nail polish yesterday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polishes!! I'm sad I'm not getting my Ipsy and Birchbox subscriptions but at the same time my wallet is liking it. They can all add up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These products all look so great, especially the polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, i love that julep nail polish! it is SO pretty on you! i want to try their polish sometime...the bottle is so cute too!
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for making me smile!