Monday 13 May 2013

Isn't It Supposed To Be Spring?

"All day, all night, I'll be waiting standby.
Can't stop because I love it, hate the way I love you."
- Selena Gomez; Come & Get It
It rained this weekend, as expected - and man did it get COLD - so I spent as much time as possible inside. Whoever said that being a Canadian means you like the cold, lied!

Friday.

We take selfies of ourselves because we're cool.
A couple friends came over, with the strangest idea for dinner.

Gross.
Yep, that was dinner. Pork souvlaki, Uncle Bens rice (which we later discovered was expired), chips and salad. A strange assortment of food and it really wasn't very good. I'm vouching for pizza next time.

We spent the rest of the night playing video games and watching Russel Peters.

Oh and my Ipsy Glam Bag came in the mail! Come back tomorrow for a review!

Saturday.


Saturday, Jerome and I went out for a couple drinks and....

Lindtt ice cream cake!
cake! Delicious cake. Which I may have devoured all on my own.

Sunday.

He's growing up so fast!
I took a moment to remember my mom and then went out for dinner with my dad, step-mom and little brother.

I'm now setting up for a busy work week and looking forward to the long weekend!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I love that you were straight up like, "this was not that delicious". It cracked me up! I feel like you never get to read on blogs about dinners that just aren't good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinks and cake?! What better combo is there?? It got seriously cold here in Ohio too... I'm a wimp, I busted out a winter coat this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindt cake?! I do not approve of Lindt....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks AMAZING!!!! I know what you mean about the weather girl. The Hubs and I froze since the apartment we live at, they have now turned off the heat for the season. Well it was like 45 yesterday. We had to turn on the oven to warm our place up. I can so relate to your weather woes since we are right below you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindt cake? I need. Aw your brother is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that ice cream cake looks amazing!! glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm I'd eat that cake all by myself too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like the weirdest dinner ever! lol. & I need to go check the mail, I betcha my glam bag is in there!! Was it a good one this month? I'm usually pretty impressed with it. & that ice cream cake looks sooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol sorry the uncle ben's rice was expired!!
    so glad you had a nice day with your family on sunday. your brother is so handsome! <3
    the cake and drinks look fabulous...and like the perfect combo.
    sorry it was so rainy...it's pouring here right now. the weather does NOT know what it wants to do around here!

    sending lots of love to you, alex! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for making me smile!